Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows with child safety lock
- Rear wiper
- Sunset privacy glass
- Tinted glass
- 'Soft touch' boot/tailgate release
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Bi-Xenon headlights
Bi-Xenon HeadlightsThe bi-xenon headlight is a special version of the xenon headlight and allows a single headlight to generate both high and low beam. When low beam is selected, the light beam is partially shielded by a moving shutter. To switch to high beam, an electromagnet moves the shutter out of the light beam's path.
- Cornering front fog lights
- Headlight washers
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light/day light)
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- ESC + ASR + MSR + EDL + HBA + HHC + TPM + DSR + ESBS + AFM
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Auto dimming rear view mirror/rain sensor
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- Elec heated + adjust door mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Curtain airbags
- Door open warning
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Fuel supply cut off
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Warning triangle
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Auxiliary input socket
- Audible lights on warning
- External temperature indicator with acoustic signal
- Maxi dot trip computer
- Rev counter with clock
- Service interval indicator
- Interior Features
- Air recirculation system
- Cool box in glove compartment
- Dual zone air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Pollen filter
- 12v power point in centre console
- 12V power point in luggage area
- Adjustable storage box in luggage compartment right
- Folding grab handles with rear coat hooks
- Folding rear centre armrest
- Full leather upholstery
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Jumbo box with front centre armrest
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Net programme
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Storage bins on all doors
- Storage box in dash
- Storage pockets in backrests of front seats
- Ticket holder
- Twin console mounted cup holders
- Adjustable instrument lighting
- Front door puddle lamps
- Front/rear reading lights
- Interior courtesy light operated by door switches
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Small leather pack - Yeti
- Driver seat height adjust
- Heated front seats
- Height adj rear head restraints
- Height adjustable front head restraints
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Passenger seat height adjuster
- Passenger seat lumbar adjust
- Third rear headrest
- Varioflex individually removeable/folding rear seats
- Alarm with interior monitoring and backup alarm horn
- Boot lock time delay
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central locking
- Maximum speed109 mph
- Cubic capacity1,197 cc
- Power105 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^7.30 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^5.40 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^6.10 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^38.7 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^52.3 mpg
- MPG (combined)^46.3 mpg
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1885 kg
- Vehicle length4223 mm
- Vehicle width1793 mm
- Vehicle height1644 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2578 mm
- Co2 emissions142.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 monthsWarranty*
- FreeMOT test
- 1 Year's RoadsideAssistance
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
* Available on cars up to 6 years old / 72,000 miles
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.